Our full length fiberglass poles are incredibly strong while still being flexible enough to reduce injury or equipment failure during a fall.
Includes 6-foot fiberglass poles with both ball joint ends and eye bolt ends completely assembled. Includes Channel Kit hardware for attaching to your own DIY pulk sled.
When purchased with our Fatbike line or Expedition pulk or harness, we switch out the eye-bolt ends with ball joints.
- The poles are 6 feet long
- The pole set weighs about 2lbs 6oz (the included Channel Kit weighs another 8oz)
- Made of 1/2″ fiberglass rods coated with a protective finish
- The aluminum couplers (pole ends) are specially machined for SkiPulk.com. One end is 3/8″ fine thread for the tie rod/ball joint. The other end is 5/16″ standard/coarse thread for the eye bolt.
Attach these poles to any DIY pulk sled or a toboggan for superior control and maneuverability on side hills, downhills and in wooded areas when you are pulling a:
- EraPro Paris Expedition sled which is popular as a winter camping pulk
- Jet Sled or Jet Sled Jr which are often used for ice fishing, as a deer drag sled or for transporting firewood, traps, decoys, feed, etc
- Pelican Trek 60 sled which is popular as a backcountry hunting or ice fishing sled
- Emsco Beast toboggan used as a DIY winter camping pulk sled
- Black River Sleds toboggan
See this guide for details on installing the channel kit and poles on several types of sleds. The video below shows how to install the Channel Kit on the Paris Expedition: