These pulks are made of Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene (UHMW). UHMW is a remarkable material. It’s incredibly tough and takes a lot of abrasion by rocks.
To make the sled load as narrow as possible for pulling, try loading it about six inches deep with heavy gear, then lacing the pulk tightly to pull the sides in. A second layer can then be tied on top. The sides can be pulled together at the front, or the center of the front can be pulled back to alter the angle at which the front of the sled meets the snow in deep snow conditions.
Store the sled out of direct sunlight.
- 5′ Siglin Pulk measures 4’6″ x 18″ and has a flat bottom measuring 3’7″ x 12″
- 6′ Siglin Pulk measures 5’6″ x 18″ and has a flat bottom measuring 4’7” x 12″
- 5′ Siglin Pulk weight: 6lbs 7oz
- 6′ Siglin Pulk weight: 7lbs 8oz
- Integrated tracking
- 5′ and 6′ pulks are made of tough, flexible 1/8 inch UV-resistant UHMW plastic
- Can be used as a deer drag/game drag sled by hunters to transport game across bare ground
Click here for sizing information for our harness options.
There are no reviews yet.